These are the terms and conditions for use of the MILINA LONDON website. The site is owned and operated by MILINA LONDON LIMITED. This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
LAST UPDATED: 14 October 2019
- ‘Product’ means a product that is advertised or shown for sale on the Site;
- ‘Site’ means the MILINA LONDON LIMITED website(s) located at all or any of the following website address: www.milinalondon.com;
- ‘We’ ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ means MILINA LONDON LIMITED, including where the context admits, MILINA LONDON LIMITED trading as MILINA LONDON;
- ‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the user of the Site including any person that may purchase any Products from us from the Site.
General Terms and Conditions Relating to the Use of the Site
Use and Access
There are other terms that may apply to you:
Our Terms and Conditions and these Terms of Website Use also apply to your use of our site.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
Limitation of Liability - General
We provide the Site on an 'as is' basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
Extent of permission to use and compliance
- use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
- the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so;
- the link is to the homepage of this Site at the following URL:www.milinalondon.com
- the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be:
- embedded in or 'framed' by any other website, or
- otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are this section governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.