If you do not know your ring size, you can measure it by the following method.
- Take a thin piece of string / a thin strip of paper
- Wrap it around the base of the finger that you would like the ring to fit on
- Mark the point where the string / paper overlaps with a pen / pencil
- Measure the length of the string / paper from the point that you started to wrap till this marked point
- This will give you the internal circumference of your finger. Use the table below to help you find your size.
The thicker or wider the ring, the tighter will be the fit. So if you choose a wide ring such as our Wrapped Ring, you will need to go one size up.
The best time to measure is in the evening when your fingers are the largest. Avoid measuring when your fingers are cold as the fingers can be up to half size smaller.
N.B. This will give you an approximate size and can vary depending on human error with measuring
|Approximate Internal circumference (mm)||British Size||US Size|